THE ALPS – City Guide for Design Lovers presents an exclusive selection of the best boutique hotels, mountain huts and local restaurants as well as Alpine architecture – from France to Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Italy.
Alps - City Guide for Design Lovers
The Alps not only provide a mood-boosting combination of summer-green and winter-blue space, but they also offer pure air, revitalising waters and the aesthetic pleasure of architectural masterpieces where sustainability goes hand in hand with wellness. Whether it is the energy-efficient Monte Rosa Hütte in the Valais with its photovoltaic system or the Ottmanngut in Meran, where antique furniture meets lime trees in a fairy tale garden, the Alps reflect design trends and provide ways for unwinding after work.
On 224 pages, this City Guide contains:
- a carefully curated selection of 50 best places to “sleep, eat, breathe, relax and inspire”
- exciting boutique hotels, mountain huts and local restaurants as well as Alpine architecture
- more than 140 beautiful photographs
- Softcover, DIN A5, 224 pages
- 1st EDITION – September 2020
Printed on FSC certified uncoated paper.